OPEN BOARD MEETING TIME CHANGE
The open board meeting scheduled for November 10th will be held at Civic Center.
Due to the chiefs home game, the meeting will have a later start than normal commencing once board members return from working high school concession stand approximately 9:15-9:30. The 50/50 raffle will still be drawn on time. This is a voting meeting, if you have already attended one regularly scheduled open meeting, you are still eligible to attend this scheduled open meeting and vote. Thank you.
All football Equipment hand-ins will be at hilltop this coming week 11/7...
Mon, Nov 7th for Pre Clinic, & Clinc 6:30 pm
Wed, Nov 9th for SPW & JV 6:30 pm
Thur, Nov 10th for Varsity
Please make every effort to return equipment as it needs to be stored and helmets need to be prepared for reconditioning.
If you cannot attend on your scheduled day, you can attend one of the other days. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
- Must have participated in the Warrior’s Football or Cheerleading program.
- Must have earned a Hopatcong Varsity Letter in either Football or Cheerleading.
- Must be a Graduating Senior.
- Pursuing higher education.
- See Forms & Requirements Tab for Application